ENERFOAM™ Professional Foam Sealant
ENERFOAM™ Professional Foam Sealant is a one-component, minimal expanding flexible polyurethane foam used for adhering insulated concrete forms, architectural foam and drywall, and sealing cracks and voids such as pipe penetrations. The foam expands only enough to generate an effective seal, retaining elasticity as the structure expands and compresses.
A one-component, minimal-expanding flexible polyurethane foam.
- Adhering insulated concrete forms
- Adhering architectural foam and drywall
- Sealing cracks and voids such as pipe penetrations
- Designed to form a durable, airtight, water-resistant bond to common building substrates (such as wood, brick, concrete, foam board and most plastics)
- Forms airtight barrier by expanding to take shape of cracks and voids
- Reduces pathways where insects can enter
- Retains elasticity as the structure expands and compresses
- Can reduce drywall nail pops
- Tack-free within minutes